THERE ARE NEW COLOR FOR EVERY SEASON
Shellac is a blend of gel and nail polish. Because it is like a polish, it can’t be used to extend your nail. Because it is like a gel, however, it does add strength and durability. In the long term Shellac is much less damaging to nails than Acrylics. The main benefit is that it reduces chipping.
Acrylic nails are a type of artificial nail created from two acrylic products: a liquid monomer and powdered polymer. Nail technicians mix the liquid and powder together, then apply the mixture to the natural nail, where it forms into a hard layer.
Dipping Powders started as a safe, healthy alternative to traditional acrylics and gel polish. The smell, the time to apply, and the effects on the nails all left customers wanting more. Dip Powders have no monomer odor when applied, can be done in about a third to half the time as acrylics, and soak off easier than gel polish, leaving the nail healthy and beautiful after removal.
- Basic Manicure $12 (add $3 for French)
- Shellac Manicure $30 (add $3 for French)
- Acrylic with regular polish $25 (add $3 for French) Refill $17
- Acrylic pink and white $40 Refill pink $25 refill pink and white $35
- Dipping Powder $40 ( add $5 for French)